Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Social ScienceGender Studies · 1 month ago

Is what I did really that creepy?

Im a 30 year old woman, and I live next to this 23 year old guy I find really attractive in the same apartment complex. I would ride on the elevator with him regularly and run into him in the lobby. I had simple small talk with him, and we seemed to have very friendly conversation.

After a few days talking to him I developed the courage to ask him out and he rejected me. I asked him why, and he said he likes petite white girls and wasnt attracted to women taller than him. I am 6'5 minority woman, whose full figured, and he is 6'2 white male with athletic muscular build. I definitely weigh more than he does also, but he is stronger than me.

I felt really down, so I decided to make a song about me and him together. The lyrics, emphasized our physical characteristics such as my dark skin with his light skin, me being taller and heavier than him. The lyrics were explicit and very sexual. I made the song a remix of WAP(wet *** pussy), with a latin beat.

I played him the song, and showed the song to other people in the building. He got really creeped out and openly insulted me. We have many mutual friends in the apartment complex and they all avoid me when they see me now. I am a pariah in the apartment complex, all because I am taller and heavier than the guy I asked out.

Take a gander at your melody's title! You are crazy. What's up with you badgering a young fellow with your mind flight? You let everyone realize your energy would hurt him profoundly. A typical young lady would not do that. It's a lonely love. Completely overpowered by sexuall chemical. I realize you're joking.

Assuming you're dead @$$ serious can I've your number zxj

. . . . . . . . . .

🔳🔳🔳🔳🔳🔳🔳🔳🔳🔳

Yeah this post got to be a troll. Nobody would be this daft to understand a no for an answer.

Look at your song's title! You are out of your mind. What's wrong with you harassing a young man with your hallucination?  You let everybody know your passion would hurt him deeply. A normal girl would not do that. It's an unrequited love. Totally overwhelmed by sexuall hormone. I know you're kidding.

• miffy

That was creepier than Mr Creepy from Creepy Towers, Creepy Street, Creepyville !!!!!

• Elana

Yeah, that's pretty creepy.  Not only is it probable that he found the song creepy, playing the song to other people, especially with explicit lyrics, goes well into sexual harassment territory.

But if you like the song, maybe you can clean it up a bit, take out anything that would be identifiable as him and ask others if it's a good song on its own merits.

People are not avoiding you because you are taller and heavier.  They are avoiding you because of the fact that you sexualized a non-existent relationship with a person that they now view as a victim of your harassment.

I would say yes. When he said no to you asking him out, that should have been the end of the matter. Everything else is unwanted attention and can be characterised as stalkerish. 

Leave him alone and find some who does want to take you out on a date. 

Also, keep up the songwriting. Just don't write songs about him and leave that WAP song alone - its trash.

You have got really really carried away with this person, and you are acting irrationally, so yes it is creepy. 

I suggest that you find someone else, he is not gonna have you; he will just think you are stalking him.  If there was any chance of one day having him, you are currently putting him off.

If what you wrote even happened, which I doubt, my answer would be as follows:

You are a pariah because of the way you acted when he said he wasn't attracted to you. You made yourself a pariah. Men deal with rejection all the time, most of us handle it like adults. Put your big girl panties on and realize that someone can be nice to you without wanting to date you.

Troll alert, don’t feed the troll!