Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Arts & HumanitiesVisual ArtsPhotography · 1 month ago

Is it weird to favorite a girl’s photo on VSCO?

I’m new to VSCO. I’m a guy and I came across a photo of this girl I like on VSCO. There’s no like button but only a republish and favorite button. Is a favorite on VSCO equivalent to an Instagram like or no? Would it come across as weird if I favorited a girl’s image or is it the same as liking her Instagram post?

• Sumi

Your reason for favoring the image would be what can make it normal or weird.

I do not think that this is weird. You liked the picture, so you responded to it. If the girl put the picture online, she was looking for responses. Hope this helps!

Akib

• keerok

You liked it so you clicked on favorite. There should be nothing wrong with that. It's a social media platform and the owner has made her photo public. It would be safe to assume then that any clicks on that favorite button would mean an appreciation of her work - something artists would gladly accept whether coming from real friends or strangers.