Jamie
Jamie asked in HealthMen's Health · 1 month ago

Men;s health ; Do any other guys gets very bloated?

And what do you do about it ? Since about the age of 18 I have had periodical trapped wind and I am not joking it ruins my life . I was thoroughly checked over and they told me it was IBS .  The other day I felt faintly bloated in bed and when I got up I could feel it so badly and went into a hot / cold sweat it hurt so much and two mornings in a row now I have puked up my cup of tea and lost my appetite because I feel winded .  The bread I bought before this happened was dark rye and sunflower seeds , and I read the ingredients where it seems to have added gluten , I mean I looked at the ingredients for a ack of white bagels and there was no additional gluten This loss of appetite and vomiting is worrying me , but the feel of my IBS symptoms is familiar .

Favorite Answer

You need to be farting every 5 minutes.  Use the squat and grunt method.  Do this method completely nude to avoid soiling your clothes with splatter.  You need to continue doing this even if you are in public.  Just explain to people what is happening and they will understand and encourage you.

None of the other guys have these problems. You'll need special care!! My thoughts are with you.