Anonymous

Let's say I died, what will my family go through?

Just a simple and curious question :)

I don't know.  I don't know your family, your age or WHERE.

They'll have to get a death certificate, and wind up your estate - get in your assets, pay out your debts, and distribute the proceeds to your beneficiaries under will or statute.

They'll have to notify friends and family and arrange a funeral and a wake, and if you have a grave, a grave-stone.

They'll mourn a while, and then get on with their life, and think of you from time to time.

They will be heartbroken and grieve you the rest of their lives. They will learn to live with holes in their hearts but they will always hold that pain. That is, unless they have a big bonfire and burn everything you own and dance around the fire howling and singing and stamping and sealing the deal never to speak of you again. I don't know which way it'll go. Probably something like one or the other. 

Sadness. Sorrow. Pain. You came out of your mother. You're a combination of your mom and dad. They'll feel hurt just as if you had a baby that came out of you that you fed clothed gave it a place to sleep and took care of it and then it died. You would hurt unless you had no feelings and your mind was corrupt.