Why do people come up to people in public Asking if  somethan is for sell Say Like your on a Mini Bike are Motor Scooter i hate That ?

Favorite Answer

Had that happen to me.  My bike was a rare model, but he know what it was and that it would be difficult to find another.

That's not as bad as them just stealing your bike. I would tell them where the shop was to go buy their own.

A guy offered me $500, cash, for my '83 Honda  "Nighthawk". He said it was just like the one he had before he got married and his wife "made him sell it."

Shoulda  taken it .  After 36K  and several new tires, sold her for $500, anyway.

• Anton

Okay Randy, learn the Truth.

You can walk up to a girl and say "let's screw."

9,999 will slap you down.  But with that one in 10,000, you get to have sex.

That is why people come up and ask if the vehicle is available for sale.

• adam

Have you ever watched Counting Cars? The Count does that all the time. Why? Because you dont know if ya dont ask. By the way everything is for sale usually if you offer enough money.

I've sold a few that way.