Where to buy jeans for “athletic” men with large thighs/butt?

I heard Levi’s is discontinuing the 559 series jeans.  I have never found another style or brand that even remotely fits me.  I’ve been wearing Levi 559 34/32 for the last few years and they are practically skin tight on my thighs and butt, to the point that they almost restrict movement, but I am swimming with inches extra room at the waist.  I would prefer a more relaxed fit so I don’t get made fun of for wearing “skinny” jeans, but upsizing the waist past 34 has never felt right either.  

Anyone else like this been able to find jeans?  I would like to keep the price tag down if possible.

3 Answers

Relevance
  • 4 weeks ago

Searching high and low for the best athletic fit jeans on the market? We've got all the crisp, comfortable denim your Crossfit-jacked legs can handle. Because no matter how outlandish and out-there menswear continues to become, a great pair of jeans will always be an unconditional wardrobe essential. Unless, of course, you’re a dude with prodigiously developed quads or a naturally fuller figure, in which case jeans are just a (literal) pain in the ***. Even with the skinny jeans era

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Sounds like we have a similar build . . . I just bought a pair of Levi's 541  "athletic cut" . . slightly stretchy.  I wasn't sure what "athletic cut" meant and afraid they wouldn't fit - but they do without looking either loose or stretched out.

• 1 month ago

Try American Eagle AirFlex+ Athletic Fit Jeans

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.