Anonymous asked in HealthMen's Health · 1 month ago

Painful testicles?

I have painful testicles for a while now and it keeps getting worse. I want to avoid going to see a doctor about it as I don’t want to expose myself to them. What should I do?

9 Answers

  • 3 weeks ago

    Please see a doctor, don't be embarrassed, they have seen hundreds before you and will see hundreds more. You could have an infection or a twisted tescle tube which could be life threatening.

  • Joe
    Lv 5
    4 weeks ago

    I would say grow a pair but you have them and they are sore. So if you don't want to eventually lose them see your doctor before it's too late.

  • 4 weeks ago

    Personally, whenever my testicles start to hurt a little, I like to just slap them around until the pain fades away.

  • 1 month ago

    Without a doctor you might not find out whatd wrong. But i would try acetaminophen Olive oil for massage warm baths . Masturbate twice day 

  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

    Have your GF gently rub some warm soothing pain cream all over them. They'll feel great.

  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

    Please get a referral to a board-certified urologist.  Try *not* to be embarrassed about having to reveal that region.  The urologist is accustomed to those with possible issues in that area.

  • Steve
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

    Get over it, man. Part of being human is being naked in front of a doctor. If its testicular cancer, are you going to take care of that yourself?

  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

    What you should do is get over your modesty in a medical setting.

    Some of the things that make testicles hurt are serious and you need to stop ignoring your worsening symptom and find out what's wrong.

  • Matt
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

    go see a doctor, they don't care about you being naked, they see naked people all day long 

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.