Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthMen's Health · 1 month ago

Painful testicles?

I have painful testicles for a while now and it keeps getting worse. I want to avoid going to see a doctor about it as I don’t want to expose myself to them. What should I do?

Please see a doctor, don't be embarrassed, they have seen hundreds before you and will see hundreds more. You could have an infection or a twisted tescle tube which could be life threatening.

• Joe

I would say grow a pair but you have them and they are sore. So if you don't want to eventually lose them see your doctor before it's too late.

Personally, whenever my testicles start to hurt a little, I like to just slap them around until the pain fades away.

Without a doctor you might not find out whatd wrong. But i would try acetaminophen Olive oil for massage warm baths . Masturbate twice day 

Have your GF gently rub some warm soothing pain cream all over them. They'll feel great.

Please get a referral to a board-certified urologist.  Try *not* to be embarrassed about having to reveal that region.  The urologist is accustomed to those with possible issues in that area.

• Steve

Get over it, man. Part of being human is being naked in front of a doctor. If its testicular cancer, are you going to take care of that yourself?

What you should do is get over your modesty in a medical setting.

Some of the things that make testicles hurt are serious and you need to stop ignoring your worsening symptom and find out what's wrong.

• Matt

go see a doctor, they don't care about you being naked, they see naked people all day long