Al asked in Business & FinanceInvesting · 1 month ago

do you think  bitcoin will go back down or is it too late to invest?

Bitcoin doesn't qualify as an investment under any logical line of reasoning. If I were the programmer who came up with Bitcoin, I'd be laughing at Bitcoin miners for all the computing power, free electricity, and real estate for storing computers they've given me in exchange for a few worthless lines of code. The only thing that Bitcoin any good for is for handling dirty money. A currency needs a stable value. All other transactions can be handled far more efficiently by conventional means. Mastercard and Visa use a fraction of the electricity. If Bitcoin were a scheme to suck up dirty money and scam criminals via collapsing the payment network one day, it may be a worthy endeavour even if it includes others who put their money in.  

• Steve

You wont find any support on yahoo answers investing section for Bitcoin. None of us like it. Ill give you an answer, though. I think it will go down because it has such a large run up lately. If you absolutely must buy bitcoin (which I do not suggest), wait for a large pull back. Thats anyones guess.