Anonymous

Are you strong enough to love someone who doesn't love you back? How do you do it?

The people I love like family and people I've had feelings for. I've accepted I love these people but they don't love me back and it's painful. I don't think I'm strong enough to love people who don't love me back.

Many do.         It is called "Unrequited Love."                     

Next time you want to meet this person or call them, just think about how they usually feel about you. When you show how much you care about them, all they feel toward you is condescension. Do you want to be a slave crawling around your master's feet? It's better to do something more pleasant.

🥴😒😞

My mom was the same. 

I told her to cut ties. I believe they cursed her and my father. Because she and both my fathers died young. All the while her enemies still live. Prospering. But they were always extremely jealous my parents were more powerful and respected.

My mother was the only one who truly loved her family unconditionally. But because she was strong and outspoken, they despised her. 🥴

My advice to you is... cut ties with all of them before they curse you with a short lifespan.

Source(s): 🥴 The evil eye. They hate me just as much as they hated her now. 🥴 I told them all to fvck themselves after her death. I want them dead.

Being very agreeable has nothing to do with how much weight you can lift.