Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsWeddings · 1 month ago

Do you think that weddings should stop being planned until covid is under control?

Do you think weddings should stop being planned until covid is under control? I’d like to hear what you have to say. 

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago
    Favorite Answer

Not completely, not with test results being available within 30 minutes, limits in place for the amount of guests and spacing. It would be better to wait until afterwards but there might be a pressing reason like one of them is terminally ill.

• Trish
    Lv 5
    3 weeks ago

I don't agree the planning has to stop.  You can plan for a later date or very small wedding and reception but to halt all plans seems a bit extreme.

• 1 month ago

Of course, that's the clearly obvious thing to do.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

YES! I've been trying to say this the whole time!

my friend had a wedding during the 2nd surge, when things got REALLY bad. she even invited someone from out of state with a very high covid rate. she didn't come because a few days before she got covid. SHE COULD HAVE GIVEN EVERYONE COVID. for her stupid a*s wedding. that she STILL decided to have. unbelievable. 

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 month ago

No, I don't. People can choose to have weddings just like people can choose not to attend those weddings.

• Murzy
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

The ceremony should continue but the party should take place after the pandemic.

• Jon
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

Assuming you mean a wedding with more than a few witnesses, followed by a reception, then yes, it would be wise to do without it.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.