What to do with my W2?

I got my w2 (2020) through adp, I’m not sure what I have to do with it in terms of, filling it out, sending it somewhere, or what else I have to do if anything, I only have that job and nothing else and I don’t receive tips or anything, so it is just for my salary. What is my w2, what is it for, and what do I do with it, Idk if it being specifically from adp means anything but I’d like to know. Thank you

Get someone who is a lot less clueless than you to prepare your tax return.

• ?

You don't fill it out.  It's filled out.  You use it to file your tax return.  

You now need to file a tax return with the federal and state governments.  Some places will do the federal return for free and charge you for the state return.  You may owe the government some money but you are just as likely to get some money back. 

You keep it.  When your TAX  prepapaer is filling out the IRS 1040, you just enter the data as printed on the W2 when asked.

• ?

A W2 provides the information for you to file your tax return.  Ask your parent(s) to show you how.  You can get the basic information by going to www.IRS.gov and reading the instructions for Form 1040.  If a W2 is all you have you may be able to use the Free File program.  The information for that is on the same website.  Since it would appear that this is your first job, you'll need to determine whether or not you are a dependent for tax purposes.