Is Liverpol dominance over in leagues?

What about Spurs

Favorite Answer

No I don't think so they are having a barren run and will soon be back to winning ways.

No, it's simply a bizarre season since everybody is falling over themselves to be conflicting. Liverpool are right now, as are Chelsea and Tottenham, yet they will come great once more. Man City, Man Utd and Leicester, have been here and there in the principal half of the period, yet are blast in structure now. I don't actually have a clue who will win the alliance this year, as it has gotten superbly unusual.

in my point of view, The coach may make Liverpool into the peak of premier league with salah

It may or probably won't be. This Liverpool group is incredibly solid and even. They can possibly overwhelm for atleast next 3-4 years. Yet, to be straightforward I don't figure they will.

Klopp said he will liverpool in 2022 or 2023 at whatever point his agreement is lapsing and on the off chance that this truly occurs, at that point the group will have returned to sixth seventh position wraps up. Additionally the wide range of various groups are fortifying themselves well. Chelsea has purchased great players now, Manchester United are solid as is Manchester city.

Ruling an alliance isn't simple and is practically inconceivable in the chief association. All the groups here fortify themselves consistently and extravagant themselves for the title.

As Arnie would say I'll be back 

No, it’s just a strange season because everyone is falling over themselves to be inconsistent. Liverpool are at the moment, as are Chelsea and Tottenham, but they will come good again. Man City, Man Utd and Leicester, have been up and down in the first half of the season, but are bang in form now. I don’t really know who is going to win the league this year, as it has become wonderfully unpredictable. 

In all fairness the game against them today was quite open and there was hardly anything in it, we didn't dominate them they didn't dominate us but it was an entertaining game with plenty of goals.

It was one team in form vs one team currently in a blip,  but the fact they had no choice but to show up for this game meant they had to simply had to find their goal scoring touch again which they did.

Whats scary is Salah netting two goals for them which will do wonders for his confidence and help his team rediscover their old form again which won't bode well for the rest of the league.

I'm just happy we took 1 point from them at Anfield and await their return to Old Trafford later in the year.

I have not been this excited as a Man United fan since Fergie won it with a bunch of kids over 25 years ago, and back then I knew something special was happening and that those young players were special, I have a similar feeling with this team under Ole.

I won't write Liverpool off for anything just like I wont write off our chances for anything either.

We can potentially do a treble of our own this season, I'd like to remind you all of that.

I wish, but I doubt it.

Yes, results haven't gone their way in recent times, but we're half way through the league season and they're a few points off of the top, ruling out the possibility of them even challenging would be crazy, given how consistent they've been in the league few years.

Plus, I doubt they care too much about domestic cup competitions, it's all about the big two with them and even if they do poorly this season, they'll more than likely bounce back.

Today, they actually played pretty well and had good chances, so surely it's only a matter of time before they find their rhythm and since they scored twice tonight, it's a step in the right direction.

Source(s): Man Utd fan.
  • season aint over yet innit?

where you been anyway lol    idk but the phrase  "sing when you're winning" comes to mind..

LFCYNWA

• Adam

1 league title is hardly dominance. However unless they improve quick they won't win it again this season