Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsMarriage & Divorce · 1 month ago

Dont you think women should cook for there man?

A woman who doesnt cook is USELESS and will get cheated on

thats the problem with you women kate. When you get married your supposed to submit to your husband.

Ephesians 5:22-24

22 Wives, submit yourselves to your own husbands as you do to the Lord. 23 For the husband is the head of the wife as Christ is the head of the church, his body, of which he is the Savior. 

Yes when I was First married I could NOT cook the RAF did all the Cooking for me

so if she can cook yes and help teach her Husband to cook

• KTJoe

How hard is it to place a few frozen dinners in a microwave oven, to open a can of Hormel chili warm it over. Yes a wife should cook for her husband, he'll be at her beckon call for life. 

• Raja

If she is a full time housewife not an employed lady she should do it without thinking twice .

Man also can cook for wife.

Therefore it is  not a good reason to cheat.

Will Brinkley's move hurt her and her youngsters as scorn, sharpness and ... In the event that you are the one who cannot or is impervious to cooking for your significant other, ... What do you accept would be the results of cooking for him? ... men who will say I am totally debilitated in light of the fact that I would prefer not to cook for a man.

I like a woman who is more a family oriented.   It means more into family thing than Career thing.   It doesnt mean she has to cook or clean the floors.   I'm not looking for a housemaid.   I'm looking for a woman who focus on family task rather than earning money to buy expensive shoes and bags for herself.  

Cooking is a bonus for a woman and it doesnt have to be a daily task.   Maybe on special time like Christmas or Birthdays.....

Source(s): from a grown up man who likes to take care the money issue for the family, my woman doesnt have to worry about money!
  • ?

In a world where most of the top chefs are men I think whichever partner cooks the best and has the time should cook. In a normal healthy relationship partners usually take turns cooking for each other. Also, if a man's inclined to cheat on his spouse having a full belly isn't going to make the difference. 

Women in marriages are partners, not servants.

No.  My wife is an awful cook.  I cook and the wife cleans up.  By sticking to our strengths we make the relationship work.

men think women should only cook and clean and take care of the kids while they get to play video games and go out with their boys and the women can't do anything except stay at home and be miserable.

I just think some guys shouldn't even have kids because they will teach their sons this and it will continue until someone teaches their kids that men and woman are equals. 

Source(s): Why do some men think women should cook, clean, etc?