Cursive writing - what does this say?

I received this thank you card. Most of it is easy to interpret, but I can not read what is in the parentheses!

(Get ****** you ****)

(pictures if you want to see it)

It's perfectly decent writing- I don't know what the others are complaining about. 

First comment nailed it, so I am not going to repeat what they said. I'll just take the two points. Have a great day.

(pictures if you want to see it)

It reads:

Abba,

Thank you for sewing

my Cricut cover....

(pictures if you want to see it)

Here's something to make

your sewing easier.

Thanks.

Rachel

There was a time when my skills "decoding" bad handwriting at the place I worked got me loaned to other departments when the person who hand wrote something important wasn't around to interpret. This was nothing.

That's not cursive at all . It's like worse than writing with left hand or right hand depending . But to be honest she wrote that note like if she has to go to the bathroom so I don't know actually m not even post it notes are that bad . But I have written like that before but not as a note to someone 

It says if u can read this I have pictures for u to see it 

• Audrey

That is the worst cursive writing I've seen in a long time and i grew up with it.  Last 3 words are want to see it.