Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 month ago

MAGA is still rioting. Still killing cops. Still burning buildings. When will Democrats stand up to these domestic terrorists?

10 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago
    Favorite Answer

Well there are over 200 maga supporters currently in jail and over 300 FBI files and the investigation continues.  These things take time and all state that Trump told them to do it.  So to answer your question, the justice department is  on it.  

• 1 month ago

You are mistaking the Antfia people who are destroying the DEMs Headquarters !...

Or the BLM guy (John Earle Sullivan) who was in the Capital wearing the Trump hat?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lgeUfTQWyZc

Youtube thumbnail

• 1 month ago

where's the riots, idiot?  low information liberal voting.  gotta love it.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

I don’t think Democrats have to stand up to them. They will fight amongst each other and either burn themselves out or end up killing some of their own kind by not being able to distinguish the difference.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

The only terrorists in this world are black people. 

• 1 month ago

YES! YES! YES!.......................Where?

• 1 month ago

I see news of "anti-fascist protestors" on the left coast.  No news of MAGA protestors today's news.

• 1 month ago

They are pushing the envelope because Democrats are being to nice. They are breaking laws and telling the Democrats to suck it. I'm getting tired of it. Where the hell is reinforcement?

• L.F.
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

When Mitch McConnell sets the date for the next impeachment trial. They are talking about having the vote secret so that Republican senators don't have to worry about the insurrectionists killing them and their families.

• 1 month ago

You must be talking about Seattle. Those are democrats, and they have been at it for almost a year now.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.