Scrapbook ideas?

Hi everyone.

For their birthdays this year, I'd like to give my two cousins a personalised scrapbook each.

I have some ideas, but I'd like to fill the whole scrapbook and I haven't got enough ideas to do so.

The ideas I have so far for one of my cousins is a page of pictures of our family, a page of pictures of her daughter and her husband. I'm also going to do a page dedicated to her dog, and pictures of nights out and holidays.

For my other cousin, I'm planning on mainly the same things for her scrapbook, pictures of her nieces and nephews and her current dog, pictures of the family etc.

Has anybody got any more ideas of things I could add to fill it up? I've got a Bluetooth label printer for photos if that gives anybody any inspiration.

Thank you for any ideas!

Pages for:

Hobbies

Pastimes

Home/House

Parents/Grandparents

Seasons

Favorite travel destination

Their childhood

School memories

• drip

I would get a 8”X8” scrapbook album. And just fill the pages in it.  Any bigger or more pages is over kill for a gift. Do not use a 12X12 album. It is just too big and hard to store. 

Pick only the best,  clearest photos to use. One or two great photo of their dog is better than a large page full of shots.  

Photos of places they live or have lived.  Photos and song lyrics of their favorite bands.