Ethan asked in Entertainment & MusicMovies · 1 month ago

IS GODZILLA REAL PLEASE I NEED TO KN?

hi

• KTJoe

A different form of Godzilla is real, its massiveness, not easy to destroy. I like those old Godzilla movies, my favorite Mothra vs Godzilla. 

Hes real on the big screen.

Godzilla is an anecdotal beast, or kaiju, beginning from a progression of Japanese movies. ... Godzilla has been named the "Ruler of the Monsters", an expression previously utilized in ... Godzilla's plan in the reboot was expected to remain consistent with that of the first arrangement, ... Godzilla FAQ: All that is Left to Know about the King of the Monsters.

Yep, you better believe it HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA, sorry about that I just looked in the mirror.

God is bigger than the boogeyman, he's bigger than godzilla, or the monsters on the TV. 

Source(s): A classic song.

No, but we heard a very loud roar once on a trip to a remote South Pacific island, it had to be King Kong...

He is indeed. But he usually goes by the name Nissan GTR. 

Yes.  And he lives in your bathtub drain.  Everytime you take a shower, he gets a little stronger.  Someday he'll reach out of the drain, devour you and start growing.

• Gonzo

no he is not real, he is imaginary 

You are sad, but I just got two points off you, so thanks.