Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleHair · 1 month ago

How to get this hair?

• Joe

You can't. George Harrison is dead.

Approaches to Get Thicker Hair, According to Hair Care Experts. Pick a thickening cleanser and conditioner. Trim hair at your shoulders or above. Utilize your dry cleanser in an entirely different manner. Put resources into great expansions. Keep your hair sound. Deliberately bother your hair. Add volumizing styling items to your routine.

I think you just need to stop cutting hair for a long time

But it’s gonna take money, a whole lot of spendin’ money.

• LM440

Go back to 1973.

That's about the length my hair at the moment  as I last got it trimmed in September as I wanted to keep some length in it after first lockdown in March

I forgot to get it trimmed before Xmas 

And as we are in lock down now for at least a few months with barbers shut 

By the time we get out of lockdown By Easter at the earliest my hair will be some lengthMy mum thinks it funny and she said your hair is ing enough to curl

Go back in time and join The Beatles.

• kelvin

take a picture of it with you when you go for a haircut

• If this is a hair style you want, find a way to bring the picture with you to a hair stylist / barber. Tell them you want your hair to look like the person in the picture.

If you don't have the same or similar hair texture to this person in the pic, you will have to spend some time styling your hair, to get it to look like the person in the picture. 

• Matt

scalp the guy in the picture