Attachment image

14 Answers

Relevance
  • Joe
    Lv 5
    4 weeks ago

You can't. George Harrison is dead.

• 4 weeks ago

Approaches to Get Thicker Hair, According to Hair Care Experts. Pick a thickening cleanser and conditioner. Trim hair at your shoulders or above. Utilize your dry cleanser in an entirely different manner. Put resources into great expansions. Keep your hair sound. Deliberately bother your hair. Add volumizing styling items to your routine.

• 1 month ago

I think you just need to stop cutting hair for a long time

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

But it’s gonna take money, a whole lot of spendin’ money.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • LM440
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

Go back to 1973.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

That's about the length my hair at the moment  as I last got it trimmed in September as I wanted to keep some length in it after first lockdown in March

I forgot to get it trimmed before Xmas 

And as we are in lock down now for at least a few months with barbers shut 

By the time we get out of lockdown By Easter at the earliest my hair will be some lengthMy mum thinks it funny and she said your hair is ing enough to curl

• 1 month ago

Go back in time and join The Beatles.

• kelvin
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

take a picture of it with you when you go for a haircut

• If this is a hair style you want, find a way to bring the picture with you to a hair stylist / barber. Tell them you want your hair to look like the person in the picture.

If you don't have the same or similar hair texture to this person in the pic, you will have to spend some time styling your hair, to get it to look like the person in the picture. 

• Matt
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

scalp the guy in the picture 

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.