Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 month ago

I will become rich under Biden. Take heed. I'm 17 years old. At $15 an hour and working 2 jobs I will have $500,000 by the time I'm 25.?

I live with my parents, so I don't have to pay any rent.

it will go to joes higher taxes

dream on -                           

The $15 minimum will create massive, permanent unemployment for millions.  If you run a fast food restaurant with 20 employees and give a $5 raise, that is $200,000 right out of the store owner's wallet.  He will immediately fire 1/3rd of his employees and tell the remainder that they are expected to work 50% faster. 

• y

Living with your parents, so that is a nice bonus. Sure your parents are not going to give you the option of pay rent or go to school once you it 18?  Save while you can, always a good plan, life has way of messing up our good plans though, so don;t get too cocky. 

Biden will go back to the Obama policies. People forget that Hillary ran on those same plans and lost, in a big way, becouse people finally woke up and saw. That plan does not allow one to get ahead, just stagnant. If one was in the middle class, their cost continued to go up while their pay did not. Millions and millions lost their homes, their savings,  and ended up poor, needing government assistance.First time in US history where the % of working age people needing government assistance, was more then 50.

Oh, thats adorable.    

• Elliot

Nobody is saying that they'll be rich making $15/hour.  All they're saying is that the poor won't be kept afloat by government programs that the middle class disproportionately pay for.

It sounds like a sweet deal. Go for it if you can. At least your parents don't mind. 

Well, you need a financial advisor then. You can do one job for $15/hr to raise some seed money and then create your own business. Then potentially you can make that amount by 25 but that's a lot of risk. Sounds like you're able to afford to do since you don't have bills.

I would say, look for compound interest. take some money put it into a good 401k and then if you put in a little bit every month, that interest compounds over time to guarantee you a millionaire by the time you retire. 

Do it in 3 parts

-401k savings

-use that money to create a business-

- don't spend money, freeload as much as possible and grind. Hustle. I'm talking 80+hours a week working no play, no social life, no love life

If you look at what Bill Gates sacrificed to get where he is today. All the Billionaires did this. Hustle Grind. No play. Honestly people don't bloom until their 30s anyway. Work, work, work. Then when you're 25 see if it paid off.

Also, you'll never be rich working for someone else. Get your mentors learn to fish for yourself. build businesses and businesses in niche or new sectors. New or evolving industries.

Stay out of politics. It takes away people's focus so they are less productive. If you read all the self-help books. or Tony Robbins they say don't rot your mind with politics. If you're smart you won't care about who's President. You'll grind. If you're good you'll make it work under any President.

Places you can start. make a cryptomining farm so you can tax write off the heavy electricity. You're doing literally nothing while it mines for you. then make another business. If you like working out make a business out of that or gaming. Solve problems. Make businesses out of those. ALot of 25 yr old entrepreneurs I've met that are self-made millionaires did it telling people how to use their money in SEO, Amazon-wording, use other people's money. They live in cheap countries living like kings in Bali while they've made 4 millions dollars.

Your parents will love paying your taxes. 

Let me rephrase your "question": 

"I am so stupid I think having $500,000 makes me rich".