Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Do you believe even those in the media that spread the "Big Lie", about the election being stolen should face legal consequences?

The, "Whole Nation" nation does not question the past election, that is a BIG LIE! 

• ?

It let's me know which news networks support the domestic terrorists. 

The whole nation questions this last presidential election.  Are you going to put all of us in jail?  Real smart decision there, buddy.  How about looking into the Voting Laws for future elections to stop our thinking this way.  I know you'd prefer to beat us to death or line us up and shoot us, but so far Congress hasn't lifted a hand to report better Voting Laws where states do not adhere to the Constitution which is unlawful.  There is your "legal consequences."

@Chrisitan Sinner thinks cable news networks need FCC licenses. 

I'll be happy to debate you on that AFTER a COMPLETE and THOROUGH judicial inquiry which we have so far been denied.

Yes, lies told to intentionally misinform the public and incite illegal actions, especially violent ones, are not covered under freedom of speech. 

• ?

They have the right to lie.  Freedom of speech.   Fox News already proved it in court 

• ?

I think it should bring into focus what kind of “journalist” you’ve been getting news from.

• ?

No, the physical evidence proves the claim.

• L.F.

Yes, sedition against the USA should not be taken lightly.

• ?

I think the government should refuse them an FCC license.