Did Satan usurp the whole world from God or man? ?

• sarah

Satan was a spirit person in heaven when the father created the Universe and made this planet habitable.  With amazing creatures and plant life on it.  Then he wanted to come down to help the first couple and maybe he thought he knew what he was doing.  But he told Adam and Eve to rebell.  He can't tell you what to do?  God knew if they went out on their own it would be a mistake.  But there was trillions of spirit persons watching and some thought Satan was right.  So he waited until they was enough righteous people to fill the earth.  So far it hasn't happened yet.

The legend goes like this God gave every one of his angels a certain period of time to create something on Earth. Lucifer was the smartest and the best looking angel he got his turn and he created the age of the dinosaur and it was the most prosperous life form every created. Lucifer's time. Came to an end and God said well done Lucifer but your creatures are far too powerful to exist with any other creature. I'm going to send a meteor to kill off the dinosaurs but in honor of you the new race of creatures will be smaller but some of them will resemble the dinosaurs but in miniature.

Lucifer pretended to be honored but in his heart he was very angry.  The next angel to create an age was Michael the one that we now called Jesus. He created man in his image. He gave Lucifer the job of watching over them and protecting him again Lucifer pretended to be honored but he was furious in his heart here I am the great God Lucifer reduced to babysitter!

So he went to God the Father and said father you said that my age was the most prosperous and powerful age.

If I can regain kingship of Earth from Adam using nothing more than my wits can I be king again?

And God the father said sure Lucifer using nothing more than your wits if you can regain King ship from Adam you can be king of Earth again.

That's exactly what Lucifer did and just a very short time he deceived Adam and Eve into disobeying God.

And Adam was no longer King he was cast out of the garden. And Lucifer was King over the Earth again.

Lucifer very quickly became puffed up with pride and he bragged look at me I'm King again I used nothing but my wits and now I'm King again everybody should worship me I'm the best looking and the smartest of all the angels.

• ?

Satan was granted authority over 'death and Hades,' which included the death of humans and all dramas surrounding it, (Hebrews 2:14). 

Christ was given these 'keys' after the resurrection confirming His atoning work, (so He Is now head over 'death and Hades' and presides over the death dramas of all mankind).

If you have any complaints, see Him, not the devil.

"Then Jesus came to them and said, “All authority in heaven and on earth has been given to me.

"Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, and teaching them to obey everything I have commanded you. And surely I am with you always, to the very end of the age.” (Matthew 28:18-20).

Satan was once a great master and ruler in the cosmos and his authority has been steadily reduced as 'testimony' (Biblical Greek: 'marturia') has been made in the presence of GOD against him by the saints and now by Christ Himself.

He remains only ruler of the principality of the 'aer,' (Biblical Greek: from which we derive our word 'air'), which is limited to the domain just above the ground below where the light from the stars enters our view. His role on earth has been reduced to teaching mankind not to 'blaspheme' by inflicting punishments upon them, (e.g. 1 Timothy 1:20). 

Even this will eventually be removed when Christ Himself 'appears' in this domain and rules from there, (1 Thessalonians 4:17), prior to His physical return to the earth and permanent establishment of the holy kingdom.     

Satan is a sinking ship you don't want to get talked into joining. Once he loses even his current position, he will be cast into the Biblical 'abyss of outer darkness' which by all descriptions sounds very much like 'space,' returning only for one final humiliation along with the remnant of evil humans foolish enough to join him, (which is why they are already so keen to explore this vast domain). 

If you think the world is being poorly managed, you don't grasp what Christ has already accomplished and you probably need to learn not to 'blaspheme.' 

No. He was given the world. Job 38. The Angels shouted for joy when the earth was created. Psalms 115:16; 2 Corinthians 4:4, Satan is the god of this world. Satan was Lucifer (light bringer). Hewas to give man God's word. Lucifer didn't like that.

• ?

He stole from Adam. What Adam had beside closeness to God, Satan took that too. I don't think you are wrong about that. 

• Donald

read Matthew chapter 4. 

what did satan offer CHRIST?

(did he have this authority to?)

Rev 17 shows a king.

yes one king who ruled over many periods of time.

guess who this is? (was?)

the prince of the power of the air is allowed many things.

until JESUS returns that is......

then HE is thrown into THE PIT (again).

for 1000 years. (see Rev 20)

• martin

It is obvious that 99% of the world simply want to mind their own business and are not criminally minded.