FitWit
FitWit asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 month ago

Can you trumpers explain something to the rest of America? How your blame logic works?

Today after three days in office, everything is Joe Biden’s fault. But just one week ago, after trump was in office for four years, everything was still Obama’s fault? How does that work?  I thought trump was your savior who could fix everything.

Hahaha! No “anonymous”, you are AN idiot.

Yeah, just like I thought. No logic. Just “beliefs”. Sort like the election. Dems “cheated”, but there is no proof. trump was a terrible president. And is a terrible person. But you are all for lying, cheating, adultery, fraud, bankruptcy, treason, etc. Just as long as it your messiah doing it. Morons.

Oh. And yes I voted for Biden. After voting strictly for Republican presidential candidates since Nixon. I couldn’t bring myself to vote for the name calling liar trump. And I am very happy that I did. Until all the trumpers are out of the Republican Party. I am voting for dems. 

Hahahahahaha! Who knew how easy it is to trigger you trumpers. And look at you all lying it up just like trump. Keep the trump legacy alive. Lie, lie, lie.

Hahaha! Morons. You do not realize that the funds for the Keystone pipeline were hurting other projects into the future of energy development for America. Oil will run out. The pipeline was great for Canada. But worthless for America. That oil isn’t our oil. All crude oil goes into the world market. The price is set by the world  market. And we were going to build that pipeline over the objections of our own Republican energy advisors. Meanwhile trump believes that wind turbines are dangerous.

We are only blaming Biden for the damage his executive orders are doing and the fact that he now claims he can not do anything to help with covid.

Both of these are his fault not Trumps.

He signed the executive orders that have already killed several thousand good paying union jobs.

Three unions that backed him and voted for him are now angry due to his actions.

During the election he made all sorts of claims about being able to handle covid better then Trump but Biden just stated that he can do nothing to change the course of the pandemic.

These are his fault not Trumps as they are a result of his actions.

Well you know, Biden DID suspend Trump's cuts in the price of insulin, just because Trump did it.  How is that going to benefit Americans?

Who's saying that? What I see, hear and know is, Biden is so obsessed with Trump, he's killing excellent projects that we need and rely on as a nation. To get back at Donald Trump? Someone tell that 80 year old baby to GROW UP.

• RockIt

I think those that speak that way took a page from the left's book.

I recall everything being Trump's fault even before Trump took office.  Don't you recall the demonization of him and his administration even before he took office.

It's common sense simple >>> ANYTHING Biden signs that has already and will hurt jobs & the economy directly or indirectly IS Biden's fault!  PERIOD!

The left followed by leftist CNN tugging on nose ring sheeple go into auto default Trump syndrome blame. That bullshiit is over. Pay attention to and fixate on the effects of Biden's own signature.

well during obammy you said it was all bush's fault. make up your mind.

• Paris Accord!    

• LilyRT

the same way it worked when democrats did it when Obama was in office.  I wish they'd all quit doing it, but both parties want us at each other's throats.  it means more votes and fundraising.

Signed EOs to kill jobs and the economy. Hypocrite much or just uneducated, nitwit. Great comeback nitwit, it just verifies that both are true. Thank you

• Mark

Yeah, just a bunch of trolls spouting off about nothing to get a reaction.