Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthDiseases & ConditionsInfectious Diseases · 1 month ago

When will I get the vaccine ?

Over 65 and under 70 and have a health condition. Uk 

•  I am the same age group as you and we will be contacted and requested to go for the jab in due time. They are doing the elderly and most vulnerable first. If you are worrying ask your surgery what the waiting time is.

idk, my state has supply but isn't giving it up. they actually cancelled all february appointments at a few vaccination spots. so.... i doubt any time soon. this is moving slow. maybe biden should get off his a*s and actually do what he said he was going to do.

hmm. California advice not to take the Pfizer vaccine because of side effects and Netherlands doctors (87000 doctors and nurses) are about to sue worldwide companies and the WHO because of these vaccines and you want to take them voluntarily....ok, it is up to you.

• Tavy

My husband is 76 and has Parkinson's, no sign of it yet. Different areas of the country are better at giving it out than others.

We just wait.

Soon, February or March. They should have got through most of the health workers and 80 year olds now, you are in the 4th category of people on the list, after them and over 70's.

Source(s): UK