Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 1 month ago

With all the Christians pushing their beliefs, surely ONE has found ONE reason to believe the Bible is true, other than it claims to be true?

Other holy books clsim to have fulfilled prophecy too, so that isn't unique to the Bible! 

11 Answers

Relevance
  • Paul
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Yes, there is one good reason to believe that the Bible is true. Jesus Christ clearly demonstrated that He was God, by constantly doing things only God could do. He, God, founded one Church, said it was to remain one, and promised that one Church "The Holy Spirit will guide you into all truth", and "Whatsoever you bind upon Earth is bound in Heaven", and "He who hears you hears Me". That one Church, with its divine guarantee of truth in its teaching, compiled the Bible from its own writings in the 4'th Century, and declares as binding truth that these 73 texts are the inspired Word of God. Therefore, God Himself has declared it to be so. And, that one Church is also the only authoritative interpreter of its own book, which is why it remains one in belief, one in teaching, one in worship, one in biblical understanding throughout the world after 2,000 years, while manmade Protestant denominational churches that have defected from His Church, and attempted to follow "the Bible alone", have fragmented into more than 6,000 denominations in just a few hundred years, each claiming to follow "the Bible alone", yet the teaching of each one contradicting the teaching of the others. Truth cannot contradict truth, so such unauthorized are obviously teaching a tremendous amount of untruth.

• Archer
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

A belief is devoid of "truth" for it is but a belief.

• sarah
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

pointing to the time of the end.  Matthew 24:21,22 says we would come to a time when we will be able to destroy all flesh off the earth.  Before the atomic bomb we could not do that.  Or Revelation saying I will bring to ruin those ruining the earth.  Before today no one was ruining the earth.  There is a lot of bible prophecys we see today that was fortold, from pestilences to famine to diseases.  But they have always had that.  

• Ralph
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

The fact of the matter: They can claim to have fulfilled prophecy but they are not true, the only true prophecies are God holy word the bible, because they are written by the finger of God and God came as the lamb of God to die for some of his chosen, and the rest will be destroyed because of unbelief. God is the same yesterday, today, and tomorrow, God destroyed the People of Noah's day because of the unbelief of God's holy word the bible, God destroyed Sodom and Gomorrah because of the unbelief of God's holy word the bible, God destroy the Jewish people in the wilderness 20 years old and up because of the unbelief of God's holy word the bible, and God will do the same in our day because mankind thinks they are smarter then eternal God, so it is only a matter of time that God will come back to destroy us because of our wickedness. Read 2 Corinthians 4:4, read Ephesians 4:18, read Jeremiah 17:9, read Romans 1:17-32, read 2 Thessalonians 2:3-14, Read 2 Corinthians 2:15-16, read Hebrews 4:12, read Psalm 51:17

Source(s): King James holy bible
  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • User
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

The Bible

never

ever

claims that the Bible is true.

Indeed: the Bible never mentions the Bible ***at all***.

Why: because the Bible was put together centuries after the last of the Biblical documents was authored. None of the Bible authors and none of the people in the Bible ever heard of anything called "the Bible".

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

We all have.  You just won't accept them.

• What Jesus said in Luke 21:15 and fulfilled through His servant is enough for anyone with a "spiritual" mind (I Corinthians 2:14) to know what Jesus actually spoke in Scripture is true!

"Faith" is

(((AFTERWARDS REVEALED))) (Galatians 3:23)

Once NO MORE A DEAD SPIRIT (Romans 5:12-14; I Corinthians 15:21-22)

(((AFTER))) His (((POWER))) comes upon us" (Acts 1:8)

Who "QUICKENS" us (I Corinthians 15:45)

"Back to life" (Ephesians 2:1)

From our "DEAD spirits."

(((AFTRWARDS))) (Galatians 3:23)

"FAITH" is received as a "SPIRITUAL GIFT" (I Corinthians 12:9)

(((AFTER))) Holy Spirit baptism (I Corinthians 12:13).

((BEFORE))) that

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>YOU ARE DEAD!<<<<<<<<<<<<

After Holy Spirit baptism we receive

(((POWER))) (Acts 1:8) to become the sons of GOD" (John 1:12-13) along with

((SPIRITUAL GIFTS))) (I Corinthians 12:7-10) and

(((SIGNS FOLLOWING))) (Mark 16:17-18) to

(((PROVE))) His (((POWER))) (Acts 1:8) to

(((PROVE))) JESUS (Mark 16:20).

Otherwise

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>YOU ARE DEAD!<<<<<<<<<<<<

You think Jesus would command us to

(((PROVE))) all things" (I Thessalonians 5:21; KJV)

(((PROVE))) your ministry" (II Timothy 4:5)

(((PROVE))) your own selves" (II Corinthians 13:5)

Tell us if "we don't keep His commandments we are LIARS" (I John 2:3-5)

(((BUT))) give us (((NOTHING))) to (((PROVE IT))) with and are on our way to (((HELL)))

Since ALL LIARS will have their part in the lake of fire" (Revelation 21:8)?

Today's Christians are doing Jesus wrong calling Him a sorry god in your beliefs!

"BLASPHEMY" (Matthew 12:30-32)!

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

I can prove the Bible is true with just one picture... but the question is do you actually want the truth? 

Because it means you'll have to change your life.... If you don't want it... you will surely dismiss it, and that's no surprise to me or to your Maker.

Under the crushing forces of miles of water, minerals seeped into the tissues of plants and animals making them into stone replicas of themselves. The only reason why fossils exist is because of the world wide flood; circa 2500 b.c.

Tusks, antlers, fangs, horns, reptiles, trees, some forms of marine life and some bugs NEVER STOP GROWING as long as they live. Everything lived ten times longer in the antedeluvian world because of the air quality, known by samples extracted from fossilized sap (amber).

Fossilized trees buried upright are found all over the world. The forces of the flood also caused the mud itself to solidify into rock. 

You don’t think this tree grew through billions of years of rock do you? 

Repent already: time is almost up. The end of days will come just like the flood that swept them all away. 

Attachment image
  • Mark
    Lv 5
    1 month ago

That is what faith is, the belief in something regardless of there being anything to back it up.

As my daughter once said, "What makes the ancient Semitic deity any more credible than the ancient Greek or Roman deities?".  Faith, that is all.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

You will simply never know for sure, because Christians lie so much.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.