Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 month ago

Why do Libs say Melania Trump's father was a member of the Communist Party?

They are stupid and just don't know any better!

Because the records in his country show that he was a registered member of that party.

Libs say that because it's true, Viktor Knavs was a member of the Communist Party in Slovenia, when it was part of Yugoslavia.  

I know the RNC is built on lies, but you need to stop assuming everyone is lying and start double checking facts yourself.  It wasn't hard for me to find multiple sources that all said Victor joined the communist party. Is he still a commie ? Not after Trump broke all his own rules against "chain migration" and allowed Melania's parents to jump in the fast lane and come to America.   I wonder if Trump is going to support him and his wife ? Or did he fast track them to the front of the line to get social security benefits ?   

Because he was.

• Leo

Because he was a member of the communist party.  You need to read a little history.  She was born in what was then a communist country.  Workers back then had no choice but to join the party.

• ?

He belonged to the League of Communists of Slovenia.  As managed car and motorcycle dealerships for a state-owned vehicle manufacturer, and the only way he could have done that would be to join the communist party.  That is how things worked back then, only members got good jobs.

Yeah, especially since if true, you'd think liberals would welcome her as a commie sister.

• Jerome

Don't know don't care.

I just know how the circle and cycle of friends and money goes.

For I have lived that life. And know damn well I AM far far far from the only one who sees this cabal........👁️

That's not a debate. Nobody disagrees on that. It's just the facts. 

The Socialist Republic of Romania (Romanian: Republica Socialistă România, RSR) was a Marxist-Leninist one-party communist state that existed officially in Romania from 1947 to 1989.

Form of government: Communist state

Official language: Romanian language

You need to put. the word "some" in front of "liberals".  I'm a liberal, I read a lot of liberal information, I have a lot of liberal friends.  Not once have I ever heard or read of anyone, liberal or otherwise, say anything about her father's political affiliation.

Maybe you heard one person who may or may not have been a liberal say this.  That doesn't mean all liberals say or believe it.  Your sample size is a tad small.