Anonymous
Anonymous asked in TravelAsia PacificJapan · 1 month ago

Were whites and Japanese possessed by demons  during the world wars ?

Although this has nothing to do with me but it often gives me the shiver when thinking about it. They killed and tortured too many people, I know in the past people were conquering and killing each others but this was done recently not longer than 100 - 200 years ago and people should have been more civilized in the 1800s or 1900s. it was not a Mongol era. Why did whites and Japanese do such horrible thing ? this will always be remembered and regretted. Esp. Japan with the Nanking massacre, done really recently and to innocent civilians...

Other people like Mongols did it in ancient time not recently.

5 Answers

Relevance
  • 3 weeks ago

There were thousands of black and brown people as well ...

• Boyaki
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Demons don't exist.

• Quinn
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

Obviously, you are just another 50 cent army trolling Y/A. Either that or you do not seem to understand what the category "Travel" means much less "Politics" and "History".

• 1 month ago

No, obviously not. Humans are responsible for their own behaviour; no 'demons' were involved.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • pmt853
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Throughout history people have killed and tortured others whether combatants or civilians. Modern technology and polulation growth may have made it easier to commit on large scales. Think of Stalin, Pol Pot, Mao, Attila, Vlad the Impaler, the Spanish Inquisition, the Mau Mau. Human nature includes the best and the very worst behaviours, perhaps it always will.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.