Why won’t Liberals support Congresswoman Lauren Boebert’s right to open-carry her gun on the House Floor?

When the fraudulently-elected President Joe Biden gives another joint speech to Congress, all Republican members of Congress should be armed. Rifles, shotguns, handguns — you name it.

7 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago
    Favorite Answer

There was no fraud. You are a traitor. Please keep talking. It's so great how you folks keep on self-revealing. Keep talking useful idiot.

• ?
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Why do so many Republicans see themselves as John Wick when in reality most are uncoordinated,  fat bastards?

• 1 month ago

Sworn officers wrongly shot innocent unarmed civilians. What makes you think a civilian politician is any safer?

• 1 month ago

The floor has always been a gun free zone, those who want to bring guns in cannot be trusted because they have extremist affiliation. 

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

There is no such "right" and she can stop being an ignorant fool.

Source(s): I was held up entering a county courthouse because I had an eyebrow tweezer in my purse. So cry me a river.
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

Why should she get special white privilege? 

Every other American can’t carry a gun through airports, court houses, immigration etc.

• Mark
    Lv 5
    1 month ago

For not other reason than radical Trump supporters have shown that they cannot be trusted.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.