Anonymous asked in Cars & TransportationMotorcycles · 1 month ago

 I’ve been looking for a motorcycle mid pipe link/ adapter for a long time ?

I can’t seem to find a mid pipe that’s 51mm - 51 mm or 51mm (slip on side ) - 51mm (connector ) the connector side can be 1-2 mm bigger if It can be tightened down with a exhaust metal clamp .so I can extend my exhaust pipe out maybe 7-12 inches I have after market headers for my 2019 ninja 650 . 

2 Answers

  • adam
    Lv 5
    1 month ago

    that can be fabricated if you cant find one already made. Machine shop or a muffler shop can do it. 

  • 1 month ago

    Go to a muffler shop and have 'em fabricate whatcha want. Then take it to a plating shop and have it chromed. NRS (not rocket science).

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.