Redz asked in HealthOther - Health · 1 month ago

COVID isolation question?

If my partner has come into contact with someone who has tested positive for coronavirus and has to self isolate for 10 days.

I know that I can still work.

The thing is I am a self employed cleaner and my clients are in the category of extremely vulnerable and clinically vulnerable.

I feel that I shouldn’t go around, in case my partner is carrying the virus? What do you think about this? He has no symptoms as of yet.

I care for my clients and would hate to think my partner is a carrier and I have contracted it from him and I now am a carrier. 

Do you think I should still go on as normal or not go to be on the safe side? 

I don’t know what to do! 

Favorite Answer

1. ASK your clients.  Tell them the truth -- that you're partner has been contract-traced and is quarantined and that you have not been tested so you don't know if you're a carrier or not.

2. You and your partner CAN get tested if you've been contract-traced to a known carrier.  Get tested. If it is negative for both you and your partner, you're good to go.

You can’t get a test though can you if you don’t have symptoms? 

• *

Maybe you should get a test, before visiting anyone.