Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Food & DrinkBeer, Wine & Spirits · 1 month ago

Should I count calories from liquor when I’m heavily drinking?

I take straight vodka shots with diet soda/juice, when i’m aiming to get DRUNK I take up to 20. Should I count the calories? Don’t comment on how much I drink I know it’s a problem lol. 

yall are ******* 

Just because I like to drink DOESNT MEAN I DONT WANNA LOSE WEIGHT 

In the event that you are checking calories, you need to tally the ones from alcohol regardless of whether you are just having one beverage. They are still calories

• blank

If you are on a diet then yes.

OH YES and there are plenty to count, too.

If you're counting calories generally then yes, obviously you need to include calories from alcoholic drinks you consume, otherwise there's no point.

Essentially, from a physiological viewpoint, in the event that you have one beverage gradually, you'll likely process the vast majority of the liquor as energy. Drink vigorously, and the calories don't "tally" so much, since you'll wind up discharging them.

If you are counting calories, you have to count the ones from liquor even if you are only having one drink. They are still calories.

i would think you'd be to drunk to care about calories . 

Calories do not cause weight gain slow metabolism does zx

. . . . . . . . . .

🔳🔳🔳🔳🔳🔳🔳🔳🔳🔳

OMG you are drinking 20 shots of vodka and your worried about calories??? REALLY?? Calories are the least of your worries, Karen, do what you want. 

EDIT: You are really getting pssed off because we are dragging you for alcoholism and not answering you about caloric intake? CALORIES DON'T MATTER WHEN YOUR LIVER SHUTS DOWN AND YOU DIE. 

If you are drinking an entire bottle of liquor, don't worry about calories, worry about your liver.