Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 1 month ago

Hello, atheists!!  What specifically would the Christian God have to do to make you believe He exists?

Anonymous:  Without original sin, there would not be death.  Isn't heaven far superior to this life going on forever?

produce evidence and a theory which can be

verified 

independently repeated

use to make predictions which come true

you know like science does with everything else

up to you what it is

we won't restrict you

• Can I answer this as a Jewish person? When you say “the Christian God”, you mean the God that’s 3 entities instead of one? If so, then there’s nothing you could do or say to make me believe it exists. 

Hear, O Israel: the LORD our God, the LORD is one" 

I think that if he answered prayer consistently enough that it was clearly demonstrable by well conducted scientific experiments, that would satisfy me, as I have said many times before when anonymous users asked this question. In fact, I am beginning to think it would be a miracle if a Christian asked this question without going anon, and actually considered the answers without just trying to find excuses as to why Good doesn't provide such evidence.

Show up and actually do something that he says he will do before he does it, would go a long way toward proving its own existence.   Same way I would prove to you that I exist.  Show up and be.