Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsFamily · 1 month ago

How do I explain to my 7 year Goddaughter ?

I call her my baby but she is misunderstanding what I mean and thinks I am referring to get as a baby. Uncle I am not a baby which I know but I slip at times and call her my baby.  I try to remember to call her by her name Savannah or my God child but I slip and say my baby. 

Damn excuse the FU©K out of me being a nice person and making a mistake and asking for advice.  Some of you all are @$$h0|E$.  By the way her parents don't care that I call her my baby , it's a slip of the tongue and I will do better so it doesn't continue to happen.. glad I am not God parent to your children not would I want to be. 

4 days ago

Even before the infamous Filioque, Roman Catholic pope said that he's the head of the church while Orthodox said that Jesus is the head of the church. Roman Catholics keep adding stuff to the official doctrine that the Apostles have taught while Protestants keep subtracting from it. Book of Revelation curse is on Roman Catholics and Protestants (it says: woe to those who add or subtract from this book, right?)...Their part in the kingdom of heaven is taken away and they are sent to hell. Orthodox Christian three hand signs are different than Buddhist mudras. Ecumenism = 263 heresies; each heresy leads to hell. Orthodoxy = the only true faith; Roman Catholics tried one cup - one spoon ritual and got sick with Bubonic plague; if heresy enters Orthodox monastery then monks/nuns will get sick with flu/tuberculosis (for instance); Orthodox churches who closed for COVID or had disposable cups/spoons or dipped spoon into alcohol are no longer brides of Christ (now they serve Satan and honor Satan's new COVID religion). Don’t go into UFO to be “healed” by evil demons; demons never do good. SSN is written as a barcode/QRcode; then it's put into a chip; chip is put into vaccine; chipped people are influenced (by super computers) to receive grey plastic card World Passport with no name on it (but when they stretch their hands to get it, gov't clerk presses secret button to administer the unforgivable green 666 tattoo by isotope rays). If you reject mark of the beast then your direct ancestors go to heaven (according to saint Vyacheslav Krasheninnikov from Ural); forgive me.

Source(s): Documents are from Satan; burn all the documents that you can find. Electronics will be used to track you. Even old broken unplugged 1970 TV set will show the evil flying antichrist using Tesla's ether. Don’t go into UFO to be “healed” by evil demons; demons never do good; always pray the Jesus prayer or to saints who help right away (like saint Vyacheslav Krasheninnikov according to whom if you reject mark of the beast, then your direct ancestors go to heaven); forgive me.

just tell her what you told us

Call her by her name! When she's old enough to complain about being called a baby, it's time to stop calling her a baby. She doesn't need to have to "understand" that you are going to keep calling her a baby! It's time you stopped that habit of yours. You're the one with the bad habit, not her. 

First, she is NOT your baby, she's someone else's ! Stop causing confusion or demeaning her real parent. 

Second, it is no crime to call an older child "my baby", its the "MY" that concerns me.  While the child might object to being called a baby, and legitimately so,you have no claim on her as YOUR child, so stop saying.  You might develop a big problem with her real parents, in any case.

it is not unusual for loving parents (PARENTS, not GODPARENTS!), to use such a term, even with adult children, as this is how they will forevermore view their offspring. The children must simply accept it, while still maintaining their older , more independent status.

"How do I explain to my god-daughter"- It's simple, you don't! She has made it clear to you that she is uncomfortable with your nickname for her, maybe instead of being a pompous asstwat, you try LISTENING to what she is asking you. 

Stop with the nickname,there is no debate here.

"I'm sorry I called you baby-it is obvious you are not a baby and for that I apologize for calling you my baby. Anyways  it's late- goodnight my baby." :)