Is spongebob ruining my 6 year old daughter?

All of a sudden my 6 year old has been coming to me with all these worries about her body and life. Some pretty far out there questions, I'm wondering if watching spongebob 6 hours a day is having some affect on her? 

We banned Spongebob from our house- because of the way the characters talk to each other. I don't know if she's getting these ideas from Spongebob, but I hope your trolling about the 6 hours a day. 

Spongebob has nothing to do with it. These questions are normal for a child who is growing up! On the other hand, watching ANY program for 6 hours a day may be detrimental to your child's development. Hope this helps!

Akib

you probably shouldn't let ur kid watch 6 hours of any tv show a day but I don't think watching Spongebob would have that kind of effect on her. maybe the cause is her friends/siblings/school.