Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsFriends · 1 month ago

Im i being too pushy?

So I have a friend on snapchat I just met her and she told me that she is a tomboy and likes girls and I understand that Im from Ecuador but live in NJ and she is from here the United States and lives way more far than I do and I told her that I could not work because I am in the process of getting my green card and my lawyer told me I could get deported if I work so my friend said she would help me and I told her and I got very happy because she was going to give me money so she send me a box with things then she send me and my sister a blanket for each of us and I want some shoes but their a bit expensive and I told her if she could buy them for me because she is rich and I mean I call her sister and I told her to cash app me and if she could please help me with those shoes am I being too pushy? Is she my friend? I mean I told her to stay away from people who use her because she has a friend that only calls her when she needs something and im a good friend. 

Green 666 by isotope rays is NOT forgivable; it leads to permanent hell. 666 is given with World Passport with no name on it (grey plastic card). Police 666 people on highways. Food stores and prisoners/insane asylum folks (released by the antichrist) 666 people too. Reject vaccines. Don't go into UFO to be healed by demons. Hide with Orthodox Christians to escape 666; leave all electronics behind so that antichrist's minions can't track you; burn documents as documents are from Satan.

Source(s): According to the LastProphet (aka incarnated ARCHANGEL URIEL aka saint healer VYACHESLAV KRASHENINNIKOV) if the last descendant rejects mark of the beast, then his/her direct ancestors go to permanent heaven. To reject mark of the beast, one needs to hide within a 10-15 people group without electronics/documents. Documents are from Satan; burn them. Electronics can be used to track you and to show the antichrist (even on old broken unplugged TV set from 1970's using Tesla's ether); forgive me.
  • Foofa

Yes. You don't even know this person. She was nice enough to send you something once, stop demanding more. 

Yes, you are. Pushy and you're leaching off of them like a pathetic moocher. Also how are you going to tell her, to stay from people who could use her, when you're literally using her yourself? you're a real piece of work.

• n2mama

Yes, pushy and rude. You are trying to use her for her money and justify it by saying she is rich.