Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 month ago

If Americans were allowed to vote for Trump's impeachment, Would you vote Yes or No?   ?

He organized the riot that killed 5 people,, including a police officer. Orchestrators need to be punished severely.  He should be in prison.

• Audrey

I would vote no, of course.

• Shiloh

Letting the people make this decision without ALL the facts and proper presentation in a court of law , is like allowing a cook to perform heart surgery on the kitchen table. 

I would vote yes, but I think his involvement with Georgia's votes was a much more clear violation of the law than his incitement of the 01/06/2021 riot.

His interference in the election is despicable, and he should spend the rest of his life in prison for trying to undermine the democracy of the United States.

Id vote no. They already tried with the fake Russian nonsense, now this new nonsense. 

Absolutely ridiculous 

• Rick B

I would vote No,

Really????  You are blaming him for the protests?  What about the BLMs burning entire cities, police stations, businesses, etc???  

Of course not. Trump was a great president.