What should I do if I regret cutting my toxic friends?

I’m a 22 year old guy. I have 2 friends that are girls, 21 and 19. We like to hang out and play video games and skateboard and get coffee and stuff. Here’s the problem. My friend who is 21 recently got back with an ex boyfriend, and became friends with his group of guys. My 19 year old friend got into a relationship with his friend. Basically, they started making less and les time for me. And I don’t get along with the boyfriend. He’s a punk, and he mocks me. In a bully kind of way. So, yesterday was the last straw. When I got a Snapchat message from my 19 year old friend (and I was closest with her) that was unflattering and bully like) I freaked out. I unfollowed my girl-friends on all social media, blocked them, blocked their phone numbers, everything is gone. All of it. I still have their phone numbers, but I blocked them. What happened was, I tried several times to make things right. But they weren’t being nice to me and at the time I thought this was the right thing. But I feel upset because. I kinda wish I hadn’t done that. I torpedoed everything. Now I’m upset because anything that was left of my friendships is now gone. And I just wish I had it back. It just felt toxic and all I wanted was to keep my friendship.

You had 2 girls and you didn't make a "MOVE ON THEM"? They were getting frustrated with your inaction. They are into the heavy dating scene= marriage= home& family stuff and you were into your skateboard.  You were the third wheel.  Well, you still got your board.  Move on.  They are just people you "know" now...nothing more.

.  They were not "Toxic" They were moving on with their LIFE.  It will never be the way it was because time keeps on ticking. You are the "Toxic one" because you must let them go.  If they return fine. If not, accept it.  They have left the "nest"

• Carmen

Hello concerned one sometimes our quick actions can cause us more harm than good even if we have cause to be angry mad upset disappointed in something or someone actions or lack of actions. We all make mistakes being imperfect all you can do is learn from yours and try to do better. Pray that the ones you think your friends be understandable and try to come ha in your life if not move forward and keep your joy. 

Don't comprise about friends. If you have a few good friends you will be happier than people who say **** about you, use you, and treat you like ****.  In the end, you will be miserable.  I have cut ties with family and many friends because I can't stand drama. And I am happy than ever.

You may learn NOT to regret cutting toxic friends. I finally cut a 'friend' after years & years of friendship. She started asking where I was going, who I was going with.

One year she said she couldn't go on holiday because she wanted to use that money to take a course which would help her at work. That was fine, except she

became defensive when she learned I was going on holiday with someone else.

There were a few things she did beside what I've mentioned, like referring to a

very good friend of mine as a "buffoon", yet she had never met my other friend. I learned about this from my hairdresser. Her sister saw me in the elevator with yet another friend. About 1/2hr later, the toxic friend knocked on my door posing a question about her computer, which was just an excuse to determine just who

was visiting me. When she saw my friend's  purse, the toxic friend said very abruptly "oh, I see your busy" then she stormed off.  She never was happy for me

when something good happened. "Oh that's nice" in a deadbeat tone. She WAS happy or seemed so if I was upset about something. Finally I broke away from the friendship, but I did tell her that I no longer wanted to be friends. This all happened

about 13 yrs ago, & to this day, I don't think about it. If you truly believe you'd be happier without these toxic people in your life, then break it off. I hardly think

you'd regret it. Sorry to be so lengthy.

You will find better friends through maturing and aging z

. . . . . . . . . .

🔳🔳🔳🔳🔳🔳🔳🔳🔳🔳

Friendships change with time, especially when bf s come into the picture. If you still skateboard and see them, be nice to them. Get coffee and catch up. You will also start meeting other active people there. 

You're lonely now and it is hard to make friends.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=15rV9zZZd2M

Youtube thumbnail

I'm sorry you're going through this, friend, but I promise that if they are in fact toxic people, it's better to move on. Toxic people have a tendency to linger, and the guilt you might be feeling is temporary compared to the long term consequences of a toxic friendship. 

They changed, or showed their true nature. You're better off without them. 

Make new friends. 

You did the right thing by blocking and unfollowing them. I can only guess the 21 year-old's ex didn't like her hanging around with you, and as she got closer to his friends, it all went downhill from there. They both turned against you for no reason.  Avoid those people at all costs. I have a feeling that once the older girl and her ex break up again, she'll come crying back to you for support, and the answer should be no!  Both girls are too immature for you, and hopefully you'll move on.

It's for the best. Don't go back or you'll end up as you were prior