Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 month ago

Who else is in to "conspiracy theories"?

You can't believe what the mainstream media say. they lie all the time. Some of the conspiracy theory videos  are kind of "out there" and is a bit of a reach..

BUT most of the "conspiracy theories" is actually REAL SH*T. this pandemic is a hoax. there's a new world agenda behind. I know that society is ran a secret society. An evil Rothschild and all those people. I believe the recent capitol attack was staged. It's called "order out of chaos"9/11 was an inside job.I know that their is child sex trafficking, supported by the secret society. There is also "spirit cooking" where they use children's blood to perform satanic rituals. Especially in the entertainment industry..Bill gates is a tranny. Melinda gates is a tranny. Michelle obama is a tranny.Kobe bryant was a planned sacrifice. several musicians and rappers have been murdered by the secret society for speaking out against the dirt that goes on behind the scenes. I could go on and on.The rabbit hole is so deep 

You lead an interesting life.  

• Dformd

There r none             

People who believe conspiracy theories are actually admitting they are too dumb to learn science and be able to separate fact and fiction for themselves.

Most have a serious case of Dunning-Kruger - and anyone who uses Youtube or conspiracy sites for "evidence" is an out-and-out loon.

So, thank for letting us know you are a gullible fool. Hopefully it's just immaturity and you can still learn.

[The pandemic is real; there are no such things as "microchips" in vaccines, and there is no secret society running things.

In reality, "Hanlon's Razor" applies to most situations:

"never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity".

Most government departments are incapable of organising the proverbial drinking session in a brewery,  and generally people in charge are often terrified of making decisions in case they are wrong - especially where people could sue, or worse die, if the decision is wrong. Decisions are often left to committees, which take time and often their decisions are no better than a coin toss.

That's reality, as seen with many decades of life experience & also being a technological scientist & engineer].

• Matt85

Put it this way. I believe there is something up with fluoride, I'm just not sure it has the power CT's say it has.

Well last time I hear about a conspiracy about a theory about a conspiracy theory and it was about a conspiracy about a theory about a conspiracy theory that conspiracy theories and just a theory with some conspiracy about it and so my theory about this is that it's not just a conspiracy, it's not just a bird, it's not just a plain, it's not just a chicken, it's my oh my oh my hey hey what dya say, can I get a whoop whoop oh yeah. It was a good day.

Not me.  And anyone who buys those theories are FOOLS....OMG you must be joking with ALL of above😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂!!!!

People are dying. How is that a falsehood? People like you piss me off no end. I have medics in my family who ae watching people die. My ex grandfather is in hospital with it now. Are they all working off a secret elite memo then. I THINK NOT !!! Grow up and stop trying to be controversial for the sake of standing out numbnuts.