Do girls like to receive red roses or yellow roses on Valentine’s Day?

actually doesnt matter what kind and colors flowers you get for any ladies . they are not picky like men do lol. 

I would be fine with either but I prefer yellow over red.

Depends on the girl.  I prefer pink. My daughter loves yellow roses

does the stupid girl you're doing this for even like roses? big question ....

I love Roses. I prefer red.

• denise

It depends which colour she prefers.

• tony

Nothing says “I love you” like red roses. Red symbolizes love, beauty, courage, respect, romantic love, and even congratulations.

White: “I am the one for you”

While many send red roses on Valentine’s Day, surprise your Valentine this year with white roses that symbolize true love, purity, innocence, reverence, humility, youthfulness, and charm.

Pink: “Thank you”

Perfect for a friend that you want to honor on Valentine’s Day, pink roses show appreciation, grace, perfect happiness, admiration, gratefulness, and gentleness.

Yellow: “We’re friends and I care about you”

Another way to honor your friendship, yellow stands for joy, gladness, friendship, delight, new beginnings, welcome back, and remembrance.

Red and White Together: “We are a great match”

Send a mixed bouquet of red and white roses to your Valentine to signify unity.

Peach: “Let’s make this a memorable Valentine’s Day”

If you are ready to say, “Let’s get together,” peach roses are the ones to choose as the rose color symbolizes intimacy.