B asked in Pregnancy & ParentingBaby Names · 1 month ago

What is a Daughter-Mom? ?

I suppose it's when a child is more mature than a parent, having more wisdom to make wise choices, and basically ends up trying to guide the parent in the right direction, because the parent is being foolish. It's basically role reversal. Ideally, children should not be made to be in that position, but the foolish make poor leaders of themselves and over others.

“Better is a poor and a wise child than an old and foolish king, who will no more be admonished.”  - Ecclesiastes 4:13, KJV

“Great men are not always wise: neither do the aged understand judgment.” - Job 32:9, KJV

But the LORD said unto me, Say not, I am a child: for thou shalt go to all that I shall send thee, and whatsoever I command thee thou shalt speak. - Jeremiah 1:7, KJV

Considering this is baby names. We don’t care 🤷‍♀️

https://answers.yahoo.com/activity/questions?show=... (Sam)

"a mom who thinks she's still a daughter ?"

That sounds dumb as hell. All moms are daughters.

Since an "uncle-dad" is a man who is both a person's uncle and dad, like how Osiris and his twin sister Isis begat Horus, making Osiris Horus's uncle-dad, I'd say that a "daughter-mom" is woman who is both a person's daughter and mom, which sounds impossible, unless you consider time travel. 

In the mindboggling, timey-wimey, Netflix series Dark, two daughter-moms actually happen as a result of time travel. Charlotte is the mother of Elisabeth, and Elisabeth is the mother of Charlotte. That's because Elisabeth goes back in time and unwittingly has sex with her grandfather back when he was young, resulting in her getting pregnant and becoming the mother of Charlotte, who then grows up, gets pregnant, and becomes Elisabeth's mother, thus Charlotte is Elisabeth's daughter-mom and Elisabeth is Charlotte's daughter-mom. 

a mom who thinks she's still a daughter ?