me asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 month ago

Who else thinks Trump really thought the pandemic being so scary & killing Americans would suppress votes and give him a victory?

and then voting by mail was put forth as a solution and Trump went crazy trying to block that and even tried to rig the post office to interfere........but alas.......  Is that not the real reason Trump is claiming fraud. He is claiming fraud because in his mind way more Americans got to vote than he was expecting......

7 Answers

Relevance
  • sarah
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Trump is a Russian operative and wanted the pandemic to kill Americans.  He wanted them to be divided and start a civil war and kill each other.  Russia and China started this pandemic which has killed more Americans than in any other nation.  It has weakened the nation to the point of now a civil war would finish them off.  So Putin is very cleaver and he thought this out for a long time.  If Trump would have won the election and further divided the nation by the end of his 4 more years he would be the dictator of the USA like Putin is in Russia and the Russians could and would take over.  Trump would basicall be a vasel king to Putin.  I believe they had it all figured out.  They may still do it.

• 1 month ago

Are you still eating the tide pods. PUT IT DOWN

• 1 month ago

there was fraud we heard and saw people talk and saw what they were doing'i sure hope this all comeso ut at the trial; it will if the denocrats allow all tehe evidence!!

• 1 month ago

No.  Trump didn't NEED the pandemic.  He WAS winning BEFORE that.  His econ was the best EVER.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Steve
    Lv 4
    1 month ago

Yes, @Anonymous, we all cheated. We voted...

• 1 month ago

The idea was (and I don't know if it's true) that Democrats would be more afraid of COVID and be more likely to use mail-in ballots, while Republicans, who weren't afraid of COVID, would come to the polling places on election day.

So Trump wanted to indiscriminately throw out mailed ballots because there MIGHT be fraud.  Many of the lawsuits had to do with suspected mishandling of mail-in ballots.

In Pennsylvania (I think it was, might have been another state), Trump was ahead in the vote count until they began counting mail-in ballots.  (For some reason they counted mail-in ballots after in-person ballots).  And then Biden pulled ahead.  Trump accused them of 'dumping' a lot of fake Democratic ballots because he was ahead at the end of the counting. 

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

He did win a victory, anyone who follows US politics knew Biden didn’t stand a chance, everyone also knew democrats planned to cheat, they as good as announced it. What did surprise everyone was just how massive and obvious the fraud was, equally surprising was how ready everyone was to accept fraud so obvious a small child could see it.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.