What type of germs are there?

So I know there’s germs everywhere but I’m wondering what type of germs are found on the street... how dirty is it if you phone or something falls on the street and you pick it up?

Bacteria are practically everywhere, especially outside. But not all bacteria are bad, some do no harm to us at all. I wouldn't worry massively if you drop your phone to be honest. In truth, most phones are massive carriers of germs because we take them everywhere: outside, to the toilet, to other places. The difference is we don't wash phones like we do our hands, so the bacteria stay on there. Your body has evolved for enough generations that a few bacteria from it post very little risk to you. If you want to know what species, it really varies. I'd maybe say on a street you might expect to find:

E. coli (could be a harmful strain, could be a non-harmful strain)

Staphylococcus aureus

Streptococcus pyogenes

Clostridium difficile

A. baumanii

MRSA

E. Coli is every where But until the government decided to wrap us in plastic, our immune systems handled these germs just fine. Now we have no resistance So pick stuff up with a tissue,  put it in a plastic bag and go home. Wash and sanitize your hands. Wipe the phone with a disinfectant wipe. Then sanitize your hands again.