me asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 month ago

Would you believe the family of a GOP congressman has voted to kick him out of the family for voting to impeach Trump? ?

What cult like behavior !!!

5 Answers

Relevance
  • sarah
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

yes I do believe it they are so radical and Russian commenters are on the web sites constantly stiring them up to battle.  Trump is a Russian operative and he has used all the splinter groups of people to support Trump and you have to wonder why?  After they get the nation into a civil war kill them with a pandemic and take away their jobs.  He has to divide families to start a civil war as his final act to get them to kill each other.  Then the Russians came walk in and take over.  Which is exactly what they did in the movie "Red Dawn"  Walking up through TX.  Only Trump was not as successful as Putin in getting the Military behind him.  They have went crazy and why they support a Russian operative.   He was always in touch with Putin and friends with dictators.  They have a club and Trump wanted to be in that club.

• 1 month ago

I learned a long time ago....... We are all fundamentalist when it comes to our own beliefs....

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Yes, the cult of personality that was Trump incited very cult-like behavior from his followers, and as is common when a family member joins a cult, other family members must make a choice to cut that family member out of the family to prevent that family member from poisoning the family, figuratively and quite possibly literally, with the poison of his or her cult.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Family members get kicked out for supporting Trump. 

Parents send kids to psychiatric lockdown because they support Trump's ideas.

This thing has gone way too far. 

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

Why no, no i would not believe that.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.