Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 month ago

Who would you pick? ?

So two guys like me and one of them is so sweet, handsome and respectful and brings me food and takes me where ever I want to go he also buys me everythig I want and he gives me money when I need it he has a house 3 trucks and he’s only 21 and has a very nice job and the other guy he is very imature he’s 24 he is always talking about sex and he is always broke he has a car that his parents bought him and still lives with his parents he always tells me he loves me but texts other girls too who is the best choice? 

I'd say your assessment shows me that none of you are ready for anything. Money doesn't make for happiness in the end. We all need a stable relationship wherein you are true friends and can talk about personal stuff to each other.

You say nothing about your feelings but are more concerned about what you can get out of these two poor clueless guys.

Regardless of who you pick, it won't last because you are not a genuine person ... (based on YOUR own words).

• Foofa

If I'm being entirely honest I wouldn't date either one of these guys. There are more than just two men in the world so maybe find one that ticks so many of your boxes you won't have to ask strangers if he's worth your time. 

This is like asking “would you rather chocolate, or no chocolate?” The answer is obvious 

• keerok

If you don't have the common sense to pick the right one from those two, you deserve the broke sex bum.

• !

The second guy doesnt seem to have any redeeming features. Why is he even being considered?

I don't think you should pick either

Guy 1- It seems your only interested in him because of his $ and his ability to give you a high lifestyle that you are clearly drawn to. Let me ask you this, if he didn't have a dime to his name would you still be interested? Be honest here! I don't think you love this guy, I don't think your attracted to him sexually, heck I don't even think you care about this guy as a person. 

Guy 2- He's emotionally stunted, narcisstic, and all around immature... again he's not suitable.

I will pick my cat. He's just as awesome and he likes baths, can you believe it?

So you're asking us who is a better choice...a sweet rich guy or a broke rude slob? Are you kidding?