Should you wear a coat in winter?

Hmm you virtuoso. For what reason would you inquire as to whether you should wear a coat in winter? Don't you know yourself that in the event that it's chilly, at that point damnation yea. Likewise in the event that you have shoes with bands you should tie them.

I may be having an 'off day', but the question 'Should I wear a coat in winter' has me puzzled. 

Its snowing like Hell here, and the temperature is six degrees below freezing. Step outside,  and it could freeze your butt off.

Please explain to me why you WOULDN'T wear a coat in winter ?

The response to this inquiry is: "It depends." Cold climate doesn't get you debilitated. Feeling crisp since you're not packaged up doesn't get you wiped out. Yet, being cold – like when you're outside in frigid climate wearing simply a ragged shirt – can really debilitate your body and make it simpler for you to become ill.

• Nick

Yes, unless you're Australian. Their winters are hot and their summers are cool

• L

If it's cold outside - ABSOLUTELY wear a coat.

If it's cold.

Not if you live in the tropics. You know that.

Gee you little genius. Why would you ask people if you should wear a coat in winter? Don't you know yourself that if it's cold, then hell yea. Also if you have shoes with laces you should tie them.

• kelvin

unless you get cold fast you don't really need one

Oh my God, it's so cold here. I think everyone must wear a winter coat depending on the winter in their place. But not everyone can afford to buy a good winter coat, so we can afford to buy a good winter coat for those who can not afford it. Also, there are many more winter clothes besides coats that are ready to withstand any kind of winter

Winter is so cold season and i should i want to wear a coat in winter.