Should you wear a coat in winter?

20 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

Hmm you virtuoso. For what reason would you inquire as to whether you should wear a coat in winter? Don't you know yourself that in the event that it's chilly, at that point damnation yea. Likewise in the event that you have shoes with bands you should tie them.

• 1 month ago

I may be having an 'off day', but the question 'Should I wear a coat in winter' has me puzzled. 

Its snowing like Hell here, and the temperature is six degrees below freezing. Step outside,  and it could freeze your butt off.

Please explain to me why you WOULDN'T wear a coat in winter ?

• 1 month ago

The response to this inquiry is: "It depends." Cold climate doesn't get you debilitated. Feeling crisp since you're not packaged up doesn't get you wiped out. Yet, being cold – like when you're outside in frigid climate wearing simply a ragged shirt – can really debilitate your body and make it simpler for you to become ill.

• Nick
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Yes, unless you're Australian. Their winters are hot and their summers are cool

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • L
    Lv 5
    1 month ago

If it's cold outside - ABSOLUTELY wear a coat.

• 1 month ago

If it's cold.

Not if you live in the tropics. You know that.

• 1 month ago

Gee you little genius. Why would you ask people if you should wear a coat in winter? Don't you know yourself that if it's cold, then hell yea. Also if you have shoes with laces you should tie them.

• kelvin
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

unless you get cold fast you don't really need one

• 1 month ago

Oh my God, it's so cold here. I think everyone must wear a winter coat depending on the winter in their place. But not everyone can afford to buy a good winter coat, so we can afford to buy a good winter coat for those who can not afford it. Also, there are many more winter clothes besides coats that are ready to withstand any kind of winter

• 1 month ago

Winter is so cold season and i should i want to wear a coat in winter.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.