Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 month ago

My boyfriend kissed my sister a few months ago. He wants a second chance and I think he's changed?

should I give him a second chance? I was hurt for a while but he genuinely acts like he is a changed person. Hes really sweet now :')

• keerok

He's sweet because he wants another taste of you and probably your sister. I say he already wasted his chance. Deny and move on to the next prospect and this time, make sure you introduce him to your sister. That way, no excuses, if ever.

Thats a rough situation and i personally think he could be lying about changing im not saying its impossible its just sometimes some guys not all would see it as a challenge and the girl as the prize if they can get her back after they do her wrong. I really hope thats not what hes doing but even if he isn't have you thought about the fact that you would be paranoid all the time if you do take him back? what if your sister tries to homewreck you? what if he hurts you worse than he did before? i think if you really believe he's changed he needs to show you so that your inner peace and happiness aren't ruined. Make him show you that he's changed. Don't let him waste your time and if he messes up again then its up to you if you move on for good or not.

People don't change......they just tell you what you want to hear to get what they want in the moment.

Have respect for yourself and move on.

Thats nasty. I will never ever go back to someone who literally made out with my sister. Tell him to go suck a giant black d and get away from you.