Do my parents know?

So im a girl and im a tomboy I wear boy clothes because I do not feel comftable wearing girl clothes  and ive been a tomboy sinse I was in middle school and I mean my parents have never questioned me about my sexuality and over the years I have had interest in girls, I look at girls and I feel attracted to them I check out girls and I mean a lot of people have asked me if im gay and I say no because im afraid to come out im afraid of what people think of me and im afraid my parents reject me what do I do do they know? 

I don't know. Probably not. You don't have to come out until you're comfortable or ready.

Just because you are a tomboy and like girls does not make you gay/lesiban.  You might be bisexual. If you think your parents will reject you -you know them better.  They really might don't tell them

It sounds like it's too early for you to make a declaration about your sexuality. Wait until you have had time to have a relationship with some from each gender, then analyze your feeling toward them. Just cool it for a while. Oh, and remember that you may like both genders. Bi is a possibility.

According to a trans woman herbalist on this site, there is no such thing as male or female clothing.

Love.