Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 1 month ago

if jesus was a Jewish revolutionary that wanted departure from judaism ?

is there a church in america , that only teaches the new testament and Not the Old testament . 

Favorite Answer

Jesus talks about becoming the true Jewish, you are talking about fake ones.

His disciples were more inwardly in the flesh (walking on the inner path) and less outwardly

• OTTO

OT feels punitive. NT is about mercy (Jesus, not Paul). I only validate the words of Jesus as found in Matthew Luke John and Mark. They are in red letters in red letter edition bibles. Revelations attributes words to Jesus in red letters but I do not validate that. If you want a church that allows for personal interpretations of the bible, try out a Unitarian Universalist church. 

Judaism wanted  to be parted from Jesus , Christ, the son of Holy Mary , the real Al Maseehah, rather.

Neither testament makes sense without the other. The OT prophesied Jesus, and the NT is the fulfillment of those OT prophecies.

Luke 24:44 KJV — And Jesus said unto them, These are the words which I spake unto you, while I was yet with you, that all things must be fulfilled, which were written in the law of Moses, and in the prophets, and in the psalms, concerning me.

Jesus was not a revolutionary that wanted departure from Judaism. The indelible message of scripture is that Jesus is the author and finisher of the Hebrew faith, and that Christianity is Judaism concluded in perfection.

Hebrews 12:2 KJV — We look unto Jesus the author and finisher of our faith; who for the joy that was set before him endured the cross, despising the shame, and is set down at the right hand of the throne of God.

Not to my knowledge.

-𝒞ℴ𝓇𝓋𝓊𝓈 ℬ𝓁𝒶𝒸𝓀𝓉𝒽ℴ𝓇𝓃ℯ