Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleHair · 1 month ago

If I give myself a haircut, how do I remove the loose hair particles without a shower?

Here are a couple of simple and normal tips to forestall balding. ... It expands stream of the blood to the hair follicles, upgrades the strength of the underlying foundations of your hair ... Make a nectar olive oil hair pack for sound and solid hair. ... Aloe vera eliminates the dead cells from your scalp that can obstruct the roots in your hair.

Buy a cape to wear when cutting your hair.

Brush your hair very thoroughly afterwards, with hour head upside down. And of course wear a slick plastic wrapper so the hairs don't fall onto your skin and clothes, where they're harder to remove.

Wash your hair in the kitchen sink with a lot of towels.

• kelvin

you do what i do and use a vacuum

Vacuum.               

you wear a sheet around you. Wash it when used and sweep the hair up off the floor.

Wrap a towel around your neck BEFORE you begin cutting.  Wash the towel.  Your neck will be fine.

Lint roller, or any shipping tape will do.