Cory
Cory asked in SportsFootball (American) · 1 month ago

Matt Stafford wants out. Who trades for him?

He sucks !!! 🤷🏻‍♂️

HE WENT TO RAMS 

Someone said Dallas which makes so much sense Jerry are you awake do it Dak is so overrated .

Denver Broncos.

That said, there's almost always one team that enters the discussion that surprises everyone.  My guess for that surprise team that enters the trade discussion for Stafford - The Chicago Bears.

I think Dallas Cowboys would get Matt Stafford.

I'm thinking the Saints could offer the best player, but couldn't offer a draft choice because of our salary cap issue. And who better than some of your recent hires would realize that.

• Kathy

Maybe the Patriots will trade for him.

• Cu Tie

With Matt Stafford heading into his 13th NFL season in 2021, it will have to be a team that is in a win now mode. My guess is that it will be the New England Patriots, especially with Matt Patricia (Stafford's coach with the Lions) returning to Foxborough.

Even in his prime he had very little natural talent.  Now he's just a kneeling over-the-hill worthless clown.

Depending on price, I would very much like it to be Washington as I'm a fan of the team.  With a quality quarterback and a fair bit of cap space, Washington can turn itself into a strong NFC contender in one offseason.

Stafford should be much more affordable than Watson, and so i'd rather get him than Watson.  

Mind you, I don't really think either trade is going to happen.

Tampa Bay will if Brady retires. 

I could see the Patriots having interest. 

@anonatard- 

"Even in his prime he had very little natural talent"

Dumb comment of the year. 

Stafford was drafted #1 overall which means he had the most talent of that year. You can criticize a lot about him but saying he didn't have talent is just dumb.