Anyone with feedback on Macomb County, MI Elementary Schools and how they deal with food allergies?

My son has life threatening allergies to peanuts, tree nuts, dairy, and wheat.  He will be in 1st grade this year (we decided to home school him for K due to Covid). I know all about getting a 504 Plan and having to reach out to plan with any school he may attend.  We are looking for a school that will be willing to make his classroom free of all of his allergens, have the kids wipe there hands when entering in the morning and from lunch (I am fine providing the wipes), and etc.

I was just wondering if there is anyone out there who has a child in a similar situation and has had either a good experience, or bad experience, with food allergies in elementary schools in the Macomb County, MI area. Thanks.

I can tell you what our schools do. Kids with peanut allergies eat in the classroom with the teacher. The school does not ban other students from bringing peanut butter in their lunches. Dairy and wheat would only be a problem if he ate them, and I assume you're packing his lunch. The public schools do not get enough funding to offer multiple options in school lunches. No one at my children's school has died from being touched by a kid who ate peanut butter. I've never heard of that happening anywhere, but you could look it up. 

i would just talk to the school about it